

What is it? I was watching tv, and a target commercial came on, it got me thinking about how alot of their ads recently have been very creative, so i looked some up on the internet and here are a few.
Decribe its function- to get people to shop at Target.
Discuss the style of the artwork, I believe that they are digital.
Discuss the quality of the artwork- I think that all of these ads are very neatly and creatively done. I like the first one, because the target sign appears where a sun would normally be. I like the second one, because it takes two images that would not normally go together in an ad, but are both something that you can buy at Target and arranges them in a way that they do go together, the toilet paper almost starts to look like a scarf.

No comments:
Post a Comment